Lack of sleep can have a huge impact on both parent and child for not only the present but even for the future.
Sleep issues for children can cause:
· Chronic fatigue
· Irritable & aggressive behaviour
· Growth and Health issues
· Development issues
· Attention Deficit
· Bed wetting
· Sleep problems now & in the future
· Obesity and emotional difficulties
Sleep issues for adults can cause:
· Chronic Fatigue
· Difficulty concentrating
· Difficulty making decisions
· Feelings of depression and anxiety
· Temper and moodiness
· Loss of coordination
· Relationship problems
· Loss of appetite and increase weight gain
system & Nervous system issues
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
This is a great place to ask your questions. Anything from prenatal to preschool. From feeding to sleeping...ask away!